Please see below for enrollment information and forms.
Registration Check List Required Forms
- Educational Agreement
- Emergency Information
- E-Mail Request Form
- Permission For Publication
- Library Form (Kindergarten - 8th grade only)
- Master Record Questionnaire
- Birth Certificate (All Incoming New Students)
- Must have the state seal on it. Hospital documents are not valid.
- Smart Tuition Enrollment
- Health Examinations Required for all new students, students entering Kindergarten and 6th grade. (Must be submitted by September 1st)
- Dental Examinations Required for students entering Kindergarten, 2nd and 6th grade. (Must be submitted by September 1st)
- Eye Examinations Required for students entering Kindergarten. (Must be submitted by September 1st)
- Students requiring prescription or non-prescription medication, must have a Medication Authorization Form completed and signed by both the child’s physician and the parent/guardian.
- Forms are available in the school office and are valid for one year.
Tuition is collected through SMART tuition. There are various payment options to select. Please review the enrollment form and select the option that’s best for you.
- Required for all new families, unless planning to pay tuition in full.
- Returning families, please review current year enrollment form and make any necessary changes.
- First tuition payment is due July 15.
- If no changes needed, you will be reenrolled in the current year’s payment plan.
- For families who wish to pay tuition in full, payment must be received by August 15th.
- Students who will be participating in any of the sport programs are required to have a physical on file.
- Sport Physicals are valid for one year.
- Forms are available in the school office.